- Changes of the Law on Chambers of Commerce and Decision on the amount, manner and deadline for payment of a unified membership fee and financing of the Chamber of Commerce in 2017
- New law on enforcement and security
- Law on Payment Transactions of Legal Entities, Entrepreneurs and Natural Persons Not Engaged in Activity
- Law on Amendments and Supplements to the Law on Public Procurement
- The Law on Amendments and Supplements to the Law on Terms for Settlement of Monetary Obligations in Commercial Transactions
- The Decision on establishing "Belgrade Free Zone" and the Decision on establishing the company for managing the Free Zone
- Law on Conversion of the Right of Use into Ownership on the Construction Land for a Fee
- Mortgage Law
- The Act on Amendments and Supplements to the Act on Public Information and Media
- The Act on Amendments and Supplements to the Act on legal protection of industrial design
- The Law on Amendments and Supplements to the Law on Privatization
- The Law on Protection of Right to Trial Within Reasonable Time
- Law on Employment and Unemployment Insurance
- Law on Inspectional Supervision
- Law on Amendments and Supplements to the Law on Protection of Financial Services Consumers
Changes of the Law on Chambers of Commerce and Decision on the amount, manner and deadline for payment of a unified membership fee and financing of the Chamber of Commerce in 2017
On December 17th 2016 the Decision on the amount, manner and deadline for payment of a unified membership fee and financing of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia („Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia“ No. 101/2016) entered into force. This Decision is based on the article 10 and article 33 of the Law on Chambers of Commerce, which entered into force on January 1st 2017.
We are informing you about most important changes introduced by this Decision and mentioned articles of the Law.
All companies established and registered in the territory of the Republic of Serbia automatically became members of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce and they are obligated to pay membership fee to the Chamber.
The above mentioned membership fee depends on annual revenue:
Annual revenue / Monthly membership fee
Between 20.000.000 RSD to 300.000.000 RSD / 300,00 RSD
Between 300.000.000 RSD to 600.000.000 RSD / 600,00 RSD
Between 600.000.000 RSD to 1.000.000.000 RSD / 20.000,00 RSD
Between 1.000.000.000 RSD to 2.500.000.000 RSD / 80.000,00 RSD
More than 2.500.000.000 RSD / 185.000,00 RSD
Annual revenue is determined from financial statements submitted to the Serbian Business Registers Agency for 2015.
The membership fee for entrepreneurs who are members of branch associations of the Chamber is also determined in the above mentioned method. In other cases entrepreneurs pay membership fee to their associations of entrepreneurs. General associations of entrepreneurs as well as other collective members of Chamber (cooperative unions, associations, etc) have to pay monthly fee in the amount of 1.000,00 RSD.
All business entities are exempt from paying membership fees in the first year of the establishment.
Company branches and foreign representative offices, as well as associations and other nongovernment non-commercial organizations, don’t have obligation of mandatory membership. But they can join the Chamber and it that case they would have to pay monthly fee in the amount of 1.000,00 RSD.
Constitutionality of the said provisions is disputable and according to our information initiatives for assessing the constitutionality and legality of those provisions were submitted to the Constitutional court of Serbia. Regardless of that, please be aware that mentioned business subjects are required to pay membership fee until the Constitutional court of Serbia reaches a decision on this matter.